Assessment Unit 2 Copy
For your Unit Assessment, you have already taken part in a quiz to test your understanding of the teenage brain.
You will now will need to watch the video below, and produce a 300-500 word reflective statement describing your understanding of the different responses to anxiety observed in the video.
In order to do this, you will need to put together your learning about young people’s behaviour from the Unit 2 activity tasks as well as your reading on fight, flight and freeze responses. Watch the video and consider the range of responses you see:
- How do people react when they are asked to do something they aren’t expecting or aren’t comfortable with?
- Do some cope better than others? What ways does anxiety/ stress manifest in some of the people in the video?
- What do you see happening as the video progresses?
- How would you respond if you were asked to do this in front of colleagues at work?
- How would a challenging young person respond if they were asked to do something outside of their own comfort zone?
When you have watched the video and written your statement, you will need to upload it using the upload button below.