Course Aims Copy
- To provide up to date information to staff working in education about their legal obligations.
- To raise awareness of what child protection and safeguarding are – the “golden thread” in education settings.
- To ensure you know what the process for reporting concerns is, and what you can expect to be done following a report of a concern.
BY THE END OF THE SESSION YOU WILL:
Have an understanding of what is meant by child protection and safeguarding and why they are important.
- Be able to understand what types of harm we need to keep young people safe from.
- Know what to do if you have a safeguarding concern, and what happens next.
- Understand your responsibilities in keeping yourself and others safe.